I had to take a picture of this because it made me laugh on the inside. Here is just a typical day, of being a typical single football wife, while my football coach husband is working in a different state (for the last month). Trying to keep my 2-year-old occupied instead of pulling on my legs while cooking dinner, and looking at a stack of packing boxes for the 2nd time in less than a year, typical for a football family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
While moving to a Div. 1 program (and alma mater) would be AWESOME, I am SOOOOOO glad we are not moving for the third time in three years!! BTW-I am taking Gracie to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday if you and Aislin would like to join us :o)
I'm hoping we get to stay put for a while now!
Post a Comment