Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Time (?) in Mountain Town

So since we have settled into our new digs, we have been to several football functions and have tried to find fun things to do.  We went to CMU's spring game and thankfully we were able to sit in the athletic director's suite, because it was FREEZING here (Oh, South Carolina weather, how I miss you).  Literally, it was about 35 degrees and very windy.  Butch's old football buddy brought his son, Nicholas, who is just a few months older than Aislin.  They had fun playing for a little while together.  (Do you like her hat hair?)

On a warmer day, finally, we blew bubbles on the front porch.  Not such a smart idea since a ton of bubbles were spilled and I had to get the hose out and clean, which led to watering the flowers.  I can't wait until they all bloom.

No comments: