Another new favorite part of the day is when Aislin brushes her teeth with her mermaid spin brush. I think it's too funny that a (not even) 2 year old has a spin brush...but I guess I am the one who bought it.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Favorite Times of the Day
Even though I have lived in the south before, I definitely have come to re-appreciate the many times we have been able to go outside and play during the winter months. So, taking Aislin outside has been one of my favorite times of day.

Another new favorite part of the day is when Aislin brushes her teeth with her mermaid spin brush. I think it's too funny that a (not even) 2 year old has a spin brush...but I guess I am the one who bought it.
Another new favorite part of the day is when Aislin brushes her teeth with her mermaid spin brush. I think it's too funny that a (not even) 2 year old has a spin brush...but I guess I am the one who bought it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment